Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Uncle Matt is a Clown

After Dan's last post (sans explanation or narrative of any kind) I thought I should elaborate. The pictures in the previous post are of Dan's recent creations. The toy box and inlaid box he made for Juliet a while ago, but he was just able to finish our new table and chairs. I love them.

On to Uncle Matt...my brother is in LA for a work conference this week. Luckily for us, he got to stay with us the night before and will also stay with us the night after the conference. On the way here, however, he got stuck in terrible traffic. Wonderful mother and sister that I am, I refused to let Juliet go to bed for the night until she got to see her Uncle Matt (we had limited time, here). I would like to point out that she got a couple naps that day, so she wasn't completely without sleep. The combination of the fact that Matt is (literally) a clown and that Juliet was up way past her bedtime resulted in quite a bit of hilarity. Juliet laughed almost hysterically (and a little painfully) for about ten minutes while Matt played a pseudo peek-a-boo game with her and a plate. Sorry it's a little jumpy...Dan kept laughing.


No comments: