Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Look Into the Minds of Bookworm and Builder Bob

In a lot of ways Dan and I are really similar. For example, we both frequently have nightmares (and by frequently I mean just about every night). However, the content of these dreams is very different for each of us. Mine tend to be more realistic, while Dan ends up being Harry Potter or being chased by zombies.
A few mornings ago, we had a conversation that has really given us some insight into our respective psyches. It went a little something like this (keep in mind we were still in bed and still pretty drowsy):
Builder Bob: I had bad dreams last night.
Bookworm: I'm sorry. So did I.
Builder Bob: I'm sorry.
Bookworm: Me too.
(Pause)
Builder Bob: The vampires were trying to get me.
(Pause)
Bookworm: The government was trying to get me.

And there you have it...

No comments: