And then I had a child, and all that changed...
The most frequent concern in my life is now poo. Thoughts about The Babe's poo now run through my head like good music used to. I make exclamations such as "Poo!" and "Toots!" which effectively lower my maturity level each time. I find it amazing (and appalling) how many things I can worry about that concern poo. Here are some of the most frequent:
1) Is she pooing right now?
2) When was the last time she pooed?
3) She's pooing too much.
4) She's not pooing enough.
5) Her poo is a weird color...I know I did not feed her that color.
6) Her poo is the wrong consistency...deer poo? clay?
7) Is she going to poo during church while they're passing the Sacrament?
8) Has she pooed on this outfit? Or can she wear it?
9) Will she poo if I give her a bath right now?
10) Is she done pooing?
11) Is poo the reason she's crying?
12) Was what I just heard regular poo or a poo-splosion?
13) Is what I'm eating making her gassy?
14) Is what she's eating making her gassy?
The list goes on and on. I feel that this is a little on the side of ridiculous. I'm an educated person. But my life and thoughts revolve around poo.